Paneer pasanda is another paneer gravy dish which is quiet easy to make as there is no chopping of onion and tomato.
I made it as a side dish for vegetable pulav. it was good for lunch box too for my daughter to school.
Boil onion and tomato and make paste of it and then saute it. this is the basic procedure.
- onion - 2 large
- tomato 3 medium
- green chillies - 3
- ginger and garlic - little
- cashew nuts - 5 pieces
- kasoori methi - 1 teaspoon
- turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
- coriander powder -1 teaspoon
- garam masala - 1 teaspoon
- salt to taste
- sugar - 1 tablespoon
- oil - 2 tablespoon
- butter - 1 tablespoon
- cream - 1 tablespoon
- water as required
- roughly chop the onion tomato ginger garlic and green chillies to a container and add 2 cups of water. let it cook. later take the vegetables and transfer it to the blender along with few cashews. make a paste of this. (you can use that remaining water later.)
- heat some oil in a kadhai and add this paste.
- add sugar, salt, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and turmeric powder.
- saute this till the paste thickens up.
- once the gravy has thickened well and starts oozing oil. add 2 cups of water (you can use the water which you have saved it from the first step).
- let it boil for 10 more minutes.
- add crushed kasoori methi leaves and paneer.
- add butter and finish it with cream. boil it till your required consistency.
here.. the easy paneer pasanda is ready for any pulav or roti.
Happy cooking !!